Spring is the perfect season for revamping your fashion game and experimenting with new styles and colors. As the weather starts to warm up, it’s time to pack away your heavy winter clothes and opt for lighter and brighter options. However, choosing suitable styles and colors can be overwhelming, especially if you need help figuring out where to start. In this article, we’ll discuss how to find excellent styles and colors for fashion for spring.
Fashion accessories for spring time
Many fashion accessories are perfect for springtime. Here are a few ideas:
- Sunglasses: A great pair of sunglasses is a must-have for the sunny days of spring. Look for a pair that flatters your face shape and provides adequate UV protection.
- Scarves: A light scarf can add color to your outfit and keep you warm on those chilly spring mornings.
- Tote Bags: A roomy tote bag is perfect for carrying essentials. Look for a style that’s lightweight and versatile.
- Statement Jewelry: Bold jewellery pieces can instantly elevate your outfit. Consider trying out colorful earrings, necklaces or bracelets.
- Hats: Hats are a fashionable way to shield your face from the sun while adding personality to your outfit. You could opt for a wide-brimmed baseball cap or a trendy bucket hat.
- Sneakers: A comfortable pair of sneakers can make any outfit more casual and fun. Try a brightly colored pair or ones with unique detailing.
- Hair Accessories: Hair accessories like headbands, scrunchies, and hair clips can add a playful touch to any hairstyle.
Remember to choose accessories that fit your style and make you feel confident!
1. Look for inspiration
The first step to finding nice styles and colors for fashion for spring is to look for inspiration. There are many sources of inspiration, including fashion magazines, social media, and fashion blogs. Browse through these sources and note styles and colors that catch your eye. Pay attention to the textures, patterns, and shapes you find appealing. You can also look to celebrities and fashion influencers for inspiration.
2. Consider your skin tone
When choosing colors for spring, it’s essential to consider your skin tone. Specific colors look better on different skin tones. For example, if you have a warm skin tone, colors like orange, yellow, and peach will complement your skin. On the other hand, if you have a calm skin tone, colors like blue, green, and purple will look great on you. If you need to figure out your skin tone, you can ask a beauty expert or try on clothes in different colors to see what looks best on you.
3. Experiment with pastels
Pastels are a classic spring color palette that always stays in style. Soft colors like blush pink, baby blue, and mint green are perfect for spring. Pastels, including dresses, blouses, and accessories, can be worn in various ways. They can also be paired with neutral colors like white, beige, and grey to create a fresh and sophisticated look.
4. Try bold colors
While pastels are a classic choice for spring, bold colors are also a great option. Bright colors like red, orange, and yellow are perfect for adding color to your spring wardrobe. Bold colors can be worn in various ways, including statement pieces like a bright blazer or accent color in an outfit. If you need more time to get ready to go all out with a bold color, add a bold accessory like a colorful scarf, purse, or self-defense keychain.
5. Incorporate floral prints
Floral prints are another classic spring staple. From dainty flowers to bold blooms, there are many floral prints. Floral prints can be worn in various ways, including dresses, blouses, and skirts. They can also be paired with solid colors to create a balanced and stylish look. If you don’t like traditional floral prints, you can also try abstract floral prints or floral embroidery.
6. Pay attention to fabrics
The fabrics you choose for your spring wardrobe can also impact your outfit’s overall style and look. Light and airy fabrics like cotton, linen, and silk are perfect for spring. They are breathable and comfortable, making them ideal for warmer weather. You can also experiment with fabrics like denim and leather to add texture and interest to your outfits.
7. Consider your body type
When choosing styles for your spring wardrobe, it’s essential to consider your body type. Certain styles may look better on different body types. For example, if you have hourglass figures, styles like wrap dresses and fitted blouses will accentuate your curves. If you have a pear-shaped figure, styles like A-line dresses and wide-leg pants will balance out your proportions.